Terms & conditions:
* Package prices are inclusive of 21% BTW.
* Fuel and travel is charged at 0.25 cents per km return. Parking is not included in the price. City parking is charged at €7.50 per hour. Copies of parking receipts can be provided upon request.
* If you are a multi-dog household with more than one canine, an extra charge of €50.00 per dog will occur. This will include an individual evaluation of each dog plus an extended training programme.
* All training and rehabilitation services provide individual tuition in a relaxed, non-judgemental atmosphere. The aim is to be fun and rewarding for both dog and owner. Nero Dog Training has no restriction on the number of family members that may attend training sessions.
* Children are welcome and actively encouraged to attend sessions, however a parent or guardian must accompany young people under the age of 16. If young children are attending, please ensure there is a second responsible adult to assist so we can maintain focus on our training session.
*Upon receiving your request, we will offer you the next available dates via email. Once agreed, you will receive an invoice including details of the proposed booking.
* Payments for training services must be made within 48 hours of booking. Payment confirms your booking. If payment is not received within 48 hours then Nero Dog Training reserves the right to offer the appointment to another client.
* It is the client’s responsibility to ensure they attend on the correct date, time and place for the trainings.
* If you are unable to attend your booked appointment, please contact and inform Nero Dog Training as soon as possible.
* It may be necessary to cancel sessions due to bad weather. This will be seen as a postponement with the session being re-booked for a later date that is convenient for both parties. In the event of yellow, orange or red weather warnings being issued, training/ classes or workshops will be postponed. In the event of high temperatures and heat waves, trainings will be postponed due to the safety of our canine clients.
* Due to the nature of dog training and our packages, follow up appointments should be held no later than 2 – 3 weeks after the initial meeting. This is to maximise potential for success.
* Follow up appointments must be completed within 3 months of the initial consultation.
* Follow up appointments will expire within 3 months of the initial consultation.
* Refunds will not be offered in the event of non-compliance with the terms and conditions stated.
* The results of training are entirely dependant on the owners capability to commit and be consistent with the training programme. Failure to comply may result in behaviours remaining unchanged. We work with people that want to work with their dogs to achieve their goals.
Nero Dog Training cancellaton policy:
- In the event of a training session being cancelled, the client must contact Nero Dog Training within 24 hours prior to the commencement of the appointment. Failure to do so will result in the session being classified as a missed training session.
- There is strictly no reimbursement for missed training sessions.
- In the event of a training session being postponed in accordance with the 24 hour grace period, options for rescheduling will be offered at a time suitable for all parties.
- In the event of non-attendance to Nero Dog Training events, classes or workshops, 24 hours notice must be given. Failure to notify Nero Dog Training within 24 hours of class commencing results in the event being classified as a missed training. If notified within the 24 hour grace period, reimbursement will be offered minus a 50.00 EUR administration charge.
- Price advertised at time of booking applies.
Confidentiality of our clients:
- All customer records and information is kept in the strictest of confidence and is not shared with any third party.
Thank you to all our customers for their continued support. We welcome any suggestions or comments to help improve our customer experience.