TUNE UP TRAINING – practice makes progress!
Please note, you may only attend TUNE UP TRAINING if your dog has been approved by Nero Dog Training and have completed a private training consultation, package OR the first Life Skills Class.
This differs from our traditional 5 week classes and is exclusively for Nero Network members seeking those all important opportunities to practice, proof and continue their current and familiar training around other dogs and distractions – all under professional guidance.
We know how unpredictable life can be and how it may prevent you from committing to a 5 week structured class. Holidays, events and business trips are unavoidable, right?
That’s why Nero Dog Training has crated this unique, drop-in style format. As the training does not follow a week by week schedule, it’s easy to drop in (and out) as you require. There are multiple to pick and choose from. You can purchase individual, a pack of 3 or 5 sessions to ”spend” as you wish.
- 121 Attention from Harlie
- Flexibility – no commitment to weekly classes
- Practicing, proofing and progressing with familiar exercises including leash manners, recall, engagement with handler etc
- Exposure to different dogs, humans and scenarios
- All ages of dog welcome (from 3 months upwards)
- 1 x CLASS = €75 (inclusive of 21% BTW)
- 3 X CLASS = €195 (inclusive of 21% BTW)
- 5 X CLASS = €275 (inclusive of 21% BTW)
- Saturday 25th June: 11.45am – 12.45pm
- Saturday 2nd July: 11.45am – 12.45pm
- Saturday 20th August 11.45am – 12.45pm
- Saturday 27th August : 11.45am – 12.45pm
- Saturday 3rd September: 11.45am – 12.45pm
- Saturday 10th September: 11.45am – 12.45pm
- Saturday 17th September: 11.45am – 12.45pm
- Saturday 22nd October: 11.45am – 12.45pm
- Saturday 29th October: 11.45am – 12.45pm
- Saturday 5th November: 11.45am – 12.45pm
- Saturday 12th November: 11.45am – 12.45pm
- Saturday 19th November 11.45am – 12.45pm
- Please note, attendees must inform Nero Dog Training which classes they plan to attend at least 24 hours in advance. This is to ensure the minimum/maximum participants are met.
WHERE? Slotermeer Amsterdam – yes, all classes are outdoors!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: We have made some important changes to our terms & conditions. We will be following the government and RIVM guidelines closely to ensure the safety of all involved as outlined in the Nero Dog Training terms and conditions. Please read them carefully here.