Nero Dog Training services are in extremely high demand and we are eternally grateful for all our clients that continue to trust and recommend us!
However, we appreciate that in certain situations it can be very difficult (and on occasion perhaps even dangerous) to wait weeks for an appointment with our chief trainer, Harlie. This is why we have created the option of an emergency booking option where Harlie will visit and work with you on her day off (Sunday.) Naturally, this prioritisation comes with a premium price tag and is intended for those seeking immediate professional guidance.
EMERGENCY CONSULTATION €550.00*
(Fully inclusive 21% BTW, fuel, travel time & parking costs)
Examples of such behaviour cases include but not limited to:
- Trauma: your dog was attacked by another animal/ your dog has bitten another animal
- Families facing challenging behaviour with their baby and dog
- Adoptions or rescues displaying extremely fearful or concerning behaviour
- Introducing a new canine or feline family member into the home environment at short notice
If you are sincerely struggling with your puppy or dog and really can not wait, we will be able to arrange the emergency consultation with you as soon as possible. Usually, the waiting list for an emergency consultation is no more than one week.
If you would like to work together, please fill out the contact form and select the ”emergency consultation” option.
* By making a booking, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and fully accept our terms and conditions.